California, 22 Sep 2021, ZEXPRWIRE, BOTDeFi, a decentralized platform with a native BOT token, is launching an ecosystem of its own products based on Binance Smart Chain.
Among the applications created by BOTDeFi developers are:
- BOTDEX – a decentralized exchange with gamification elements, with which it will be possible to exchange and make transactions in cryptocurrencies, without going through the authentication procedure;
- BOT Wallet – a cryptocurrency wallet for storing digital assets and their conversion;
- BOT Lottery – a regular lottery, where participants can win rewards in BOT tokens after purchasing a lottery ticket;
- BOT NFT – an NFT marketplace, with the ability to create your own NFTs as well as to buy and sell them. According to the BOTDeFi team, the best creators will be marked on the main page of the marketplace for promotion;
- BOT Game – a “play to earn” style blockchain game;
- BOT Messenger, a decentralized, community-driven messenger.
Now, between September 20 and October 11, whitelist registration for the project is open.
In addition, on October 15, BOT Planet will announce a listing on one of the major cryptocurrency exchanges.
If you are interested in the products of this platform, you can read more about them on the official resources of BOTDeFi:
Company Name:-BOTPLANET Pte.Ltd
The post BOTDeFi launches its own BSC-based ecosystem appeared first on Zex PR Wire.
Information contained on this page is provided by an independent third-party content provider. Binary News Network and this Site make no warranties or representations in connection therewith. If you are affiliated with this page and would like it removed please contact [email protected]